Sydney : Media Summit 2016
The definitive conference day for Australia’s media, marketing and advertising executives.
- Danny Bass, CEO, IPG Mediabrands
- Megan Brownlow, Executive Director, PwC
- Nicole Sheffield, CEO, NewsLifeMedia
- Jason Tonelli, Executive Director - Technology, Digital & Content, SMG
- Matt James, CEO, ZenithOptimedia
- Mitch Waters, ANZ Managing Director, AOL
- Pippa Leary, CEO, APEX Advertising
- Timothy Whitfield, Director of Technical Operations, GroupM
- Jonas Jaanimagi, Head of Media Operations & Strategy, REA Group
- …with more industry executives, trend setters and key stakeholders to be confirmed.
The Future of Media
How will media be bought and transacted in the next few years? What will the role of the agency look like in an increasingly data-led automated industry? Does there need to be major change in the structure of how agencies operate?
The Investment Landscape
Where is the money going? Will digital advertising continue its rapid march and displace traditional media as the dominant channel? How is the paid, owned and earned ecosystem evolving and what platforms should brands invest in?
Obsession and Fear = Creative Edge
Is obsession and fear the only way to be truly creative in a digital world? What will be the key to success in creating brilliant creative experiences? How should brands approach the need to be edgy, different, and across new channels?
The Digital Reality Check
The rise of programmatic and data-driven advertising has quickly transformed how all players in the industry engage with consumers. Adblocking and viewability are hitting the headlines. What are the real threats to the digital world?
The Collision of Digital and Television
Digital is the new television and it wants those TV ad budgets. How will desktop and mobile video challenge the largest screen in the home? Will programmatic software take a hold in the linear television market, and what threat does the SVOD market provide? Can the TV networks navigate their way through a fragmented landscape and manage the Internet video boom?
The Media Summit Tech FastFronts will deliver a high-speed showcase of the latest technologies, pilots, programs and platforms, from all corners of the industry.
EARLY BIRD RATE: $599 (incl GST) Available until 15th April
STANDARD RATE: $699 (incl GST)
Book your tickets: http://www.adnews.com.au/media-summit
- 19 May 2016
- Contact Name
- Jessica Havard
- Contact Phone
- 02 9281 8788
- Event Email